Benetti has been synonymous with excellence in the yachting world since the Sixties of the last century. In 1959, the first serial model was designed: the DELFINO.
The name chosen to identify the type of vessel was “motoryacht” to evoke the glories of the past.
In 1962 the boat was officially presented at the first Genoa International Boat Show with the advertising slogan: 'On the DELFINO... like in your villa'.
Success was immediate and 23 examples were built between 1962 and 1969.
Among the owner there were famous personalities such as the Beatles, Rex Harrison but also kings like Princes Rainier and Grace of Monaco.
This Delfino was built in 1963 and it is in excellent condition thanks to the important and meticulous restoration work carried out by the current owner.
Many works have been carried out including:
- in 2011 installation of stabilizer fins
- in 2013 new Volvo Penta engines (900 hours)
- in 2019 hull completely sanded
- in 2021 new air conditioning system and new ceilings
- in 2022 new instrumentation (vhf, autopilot, plotter); new boiler; new hob; new oven and galley hood; new batteries.
Routine maintenance operations are carried out annually (polishing deck steels, varnishing wooden parts)
Boat with irresistible retro charm.
More info available on request.